Full Time Position
Traditional & Digital skill required
Minimum of 5 years design experience
Extensive traditional fine arts skills, training and production experience (illustration, painting, color theory, perspective, 2D and 3D design required. Degree/Certification from a credited art school preferred.
- Requires strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Collaborative/Team Oriented-ability to manage challenging situations
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines and ever changing demands
- Must stay up to date on the latest design trends
- Mastered composition techniques (multiple elements and interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces
- Comprehensive computer photo-retouching and image development skills
- Demonstrate complete understanding of color theory and color relationships
- Compensation based on experience and successful completion of a skills assessment.
Please email a brief cover letter, resume and examples of your work (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line. Thank you.